DOICHAIN – a Blockchain Based Approach for Double-Opt-In
For the communication medium of email, unwanted advertising emails are the principal element which cause disruption. These emails often lack the recipient’s consent, given by means of a double opt-in. Learn about DOIchain as a blockchain-based and decentralized approach for tamper-proof documentation of the DOI. This session also paves the way for the more in-depth discussion of this topic on the following day.
- André Moll – Director for International Partnerships, Doichain LVC
- Stephan Zimprich – Partner / Director Blockchain, Fieldfisher / eco – Association of the Internet Industry
About CSA Summit
The CSA Summit will be held for the sixth time in 2019. Here, international experts will support marketers and technical experts through a wide range of inputs on the topic of email. Some topics will be discussed in greater depth in workshops on the following day.
Under the banner of “Email Just For You”, the 2019 Summit will focus on the following questions:
- What will KPIs look like in email marketing in the age of artificial intelligence?
- How can customer feedback be efficiently integrated into email campaigns?
- What are mailbox providers currently working on to make emails even more relevant and to support e-commerce?
Due to the large number of international participants, the event will be held in English.
About the speaker: André Moll
Director for International Partnerships, Doichain LVC
André is a founding member and board member of Doichain LVC, a Doichain technology evangelist, and a standing representative of the company in the Principality of Liechtenstein.