The Use of Blockchain in Email Marketing under Current Market Conditions
In addition to data protection requirements, email marketing is also subject to strict competition law regulations. We take a look under the bonnet and explore the implementation of these regulations within the DOICHAIN, as presented on the previous day, while also looking at the incentives for companies to use or support DOICHAIN in the context of current market conditions.
- Nico Krause – Peer2Peer Software Developer, Doichain LVC
- André Moll – Director for International Partnerships, Doichain LVC
- Stephan Zimprich – Partner / Director Blockchain, Fieldfisher / eco – Association of the Internet Industry
About CSA Summit
The CSA Summit will be held for the sixth time in 2019. Here, international experts will support marketers and technical experts through a wide range of inputs on the topic of email. Some topics will be discussed in greater depth in workshops on the following day.
Under the banner of “Email Just For You”, the 2019 Summit will focus on the following questions:
- What will KPIs look like in email marketing in the age of artificial intelligence?
- How can customer feedback be efficiently integrated into email campaigns?
- What are mailbox providers currently working on to make emails even more relevant and to support e-commerce?
Due to the large number of international participants, the event will be held in English.
About the speaker: Nico Krause
Peer2Peer Software Developer, Doichain LVC
Nico has been a Peer2Peer developer throughout the last 4 years and is mainly interested in disruptive ideas and problems which can be solved with public blockchains. He forked and slightly modified one of Bitcoins most popular descendants Namecoin, which then he turned into the Doichain Blockchain, a solution in order to prevent “Double-Opt-In” frauds.